Sudanese Sex Predator Taken Off The Streets

Published on 7 May 2021 by BrickTop

Filed under Community, Politicians

Last modified 7 May 2021

Print this page

rate 1 star rate 2 star rate 3 star rate 4 star rate 5 star
Your rating: none, Average: 4 (1 votes)

This article have been viewed 36 times

Sudanese Predator Abdallah Baballah Taken Off The Streets Following 5 Vicious Rapes In 11 Days.

Evil sex case, Abdallah Baballah.

Abdallah Baballah, 25, stalked his victims as they left Tube stations or got off night buses and then told a jury they had all consented.

The Sudanese sex case former Barking and Dagenham College student followed his first victim off a night bus in Newham at around 2.30am on a day in July, 2019.

Baballah said ‘Give me your phone or I’ll stab you’ before dragging the woman into a quiet street and raping her three times, jurors were told.

The dirty scumbag was arrested on 25 July after police officers spotted him around East Ham where he had attacked his last victim earlier that month.

He was found guilty of nine counts including rape, attempted rape and robbery following a trial at Snaresbrook Crown Court.

Baballah had targeted his second victim after she got off a train at Leyton underground station less than a week later at around 3am.

He grabbed hold of her and said he had a knife as he snatched her phone from her.

Baballah told the terrified woman he would return her mobile if she performed oral sex on him, Snaresbrook Crown Court heard.

But the victim managed to escape when a member of the public walked by.

An hour later, just after 4am, Baballah attacked another woman in Leyton.

He took her phone and ring, then raped her before punching her in the face, the court heard.

The woman managed to run to a nearby house to get help.

Baballah attacked his fourth victim just a few days later at around 3am after she got off a bus in Dagenham.

He demanded she hand over her phone and chased her down the street, the court heard.

The victim started to scream but Baballah lashed out and struck her in the face before trying to cover her mouth.

He eventually fled with the woman’s bag and phone.

The final victim was attacked after she got off the a night bus in East Ham.

Baballah dragged her into a side road before throwing her to the ground and attempting to keep her down with a punch.

The woman managed to fight him off, breaking free to run to a member of the public who emerged from his home upon hearing her screams.

Baballah again ran off with the woman’s bag and phone.

Baballah, of no fixed address, was remanded in custody ahead of sentence on 30 July.

Leave a Comment

+ 45 = 48